BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Neglect.

Wordpress eventually bored me to tears. I was tired of being serious; my life took a turn for the worst when Wordpress was involved. Suddenly, I threw myself into a whirlwind of maturity and seriousness, and my brain just couldn't cope with that. I decided, it is best to leave my seriousness behind closed doors and reserved for those moments when I'm crying, bitching to various friends and men, or partaking in some serious pillow talk.
And blogger shits all over wordpress, simply because I can get awesome templates to change it, and make it fucking awesome.

I'm renovating Trash and Blow, in lieu of recent changes I've made to myself. Basically, I learnt how to do some victory rolls, colour in my eyebrows properly and kind-of-quit-smoking. I'm down to two/three a day - my lungs feel less-polluted already!
So, expect a new banner, and maybe - even a logo.

Keep a look out; and expect updates here.
Here.
Right here.

0 comments: